The Standing Firehydrant is an upper level exercise that not only requires balance and coordination buy a decent amount of glue strength.
1. Place the band around your knees
2. Stand in a mini squat position, tighten your abdominals
3. Shift your weight to one leg, and lift the opposite leg. Extend the turn out the floating knee and hip WITHOUT LETTING the pelvis rotate, and DO NOT let the band pull the loaded knee inwards.
4. Hold the hip.knee out for 5 seconds and slowly return to the starting position.
5. FEEL THE BURN 3X12 EACH SIDE